[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntustudio-screensaver

Ross Gammon ubuntu at the-gammons.net
Fri Apr 1 14:56:57 UTC 2016

On 04/01/2016 03:03 PM, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> I'm not sure i understand this, in 14.04 there are quite a few
> screen-savers available... As far as i want to remember, i found the
> usual "screensaver" entry in settings when i tested the beta for 16.04
> and they seemed to work...?

Are you confusing screensavers with wallpapers and need extra coffee :-)

We did actually add several new wallpapers to the ubuntustudio-look
package recently (from the competition). And there is an entry in the
default-settings package to set the default one (which we haven't done
yet -  hint - hint).