[ubuntu-studio-devel] Call for Final Beta Testing

Grant Frank Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 18:10:12 UTC 2015

There's something wrong with my motherboard usb ports. I tried several zip
drives and a usb-dvd... none worked. Connected a sata dvd and it installed
but..... I couldn't connect to the internet during the install and the
option to upgrade 14 was unavailable.

Going to flash the bios and try again... if it don't work I'll have to wait
till Monday to get another motherboard.