[ubuntu-studio-devel] Artwork license

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:47:55 UTC 2015

I think those adobe photoshop credentials are useless... Looking around
the web you get the feeling it is required because almost all svg have
it. But inkscape do not produce those links in the plain svg files it
creates.

I don't mind freesoftware brands appearing in the comments. But it is
good to know that ones name may appear there, for reasons lukefromdc
explains. But adobe really do not need more credits.

I would really like to see a manual on anonymization and basic privacy
hygenia. Or some links to information about it on the website. I think
it would be very beneficial to reporters using ubuntustudio.

--
Set Hallstrom