[ubuntu-studio-devel] New ubuntustudio-controls

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Sep 4 14:55:44 UTC 2015

On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 10:37:03 +0200, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
>I will lead the coding of it, and will invite everyone to have
>opinions on features and design once I have the barebones up and
>running. Using whatever we have already discussed as base.

Instead of a GUI, something with an visudo/make config attitude IMO
would be better.

A launcher in a terminal could open an ncurses thingy or editor like
nano in a terminal and provide help and search options as make config
for kernels does and as old config for kernels or visudo for sudoers, it
could verify and correct the edited settings.

Regards,
Ralf