[ubuntu-studio-devel] Elementary OS

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:01:18 UTC 2015

In my experience if you want to use Linux in general it pays to pre-research
any new or newly purchased hardware and screen out things like Nvidia
graphics that work poorly with FOSS software and drivers. For instance,
I would not accept any camera that wrote only to an internal hard drive
unless I knew for certain it could be connected to without Windoze or Crapple.

If I were stuck with such a camera I would have to sell it unused and use the
proceeds to buy one with removable storage.