[ubuntu-studio-devel] CyberSec For Creative Humans (was: PR&Support)

set public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Oct 29 22:11:59 UTC 2015

I'd like to break this out of the previous thread if you don't mind. You
guys are piling up gold, and i think it could become useful. Please
excuse my large scissors: The quotes are heavily but hopefully
respectfully edited. Like you i believe you said Ralf, i think it's
better to dump the "activist" word, but i think it could be fair to say
"users facing malign counter-interests" ?

I Propose there will be a wiki page created, with useful thoughts and
good cyberhygenia practices for creative humans.