[ubuntu-studio-devel] PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

set public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Oct 29 16:41:04 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-27 11:04, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> This is a job primarily for anyone who would be interested in helping
> out with PR & Support, but we don't really have anyone doing that
> specifically as of now. If anyone feels up to it, you may take the
> initiative on this to develop it further.

Todays discussions made my mind bubbly:

Publishing a weekly (bi-weekly) post on ubuntustudio.org debriefing what
is going on in the user- and the devel-sphere of ubuntustudio, could
enhance the transparency, help keep devels and users up to date about
priorities and current tasks, and give a broader audience to the
opportunities to participate.

Creating a few interviews with the people behind the apps we distribute
could also be a great way to gather attention to the collective effort
and software promotional platform that is ubuntustudio.

I'm ready to take the role of dactilographist and compile discussions
that have been held here on the list and on IRC, for the group to
approve before publishing. And together we could craft a few questions
that could be recurrent to software developers and find a few custom
question based on the organization/Person interviewed.

Having content regularly published on the website, would feed our own
existing social network channels with up to date information and hence
incite the social network-users to share it or put up links to the
website articles by themselves.

What do you think?

*Set