[ubuntu-studio-devel] PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

set public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Oct 29 10:24:54 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-29 11:09, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I tested Krita as a replacement for GIMP. Krita is completely unusable.
> It's missing features and the performance is much to slow.

Strange, i use it very much and never had to complain about anything. I
actually have got a design studio in barcelona to migrate to it from
adobe tools. But it is important to know krita is not a substitute to
gimp. It's really made for digital painting/drawing. Althou the latest
version do come with text tools.

I agree that there shouldn't be a HUGE focus on socialmedia, and that
socialnetwork have an ethic dilemma attatched to them, but i think there
might be grey zones we can take advantage of, and that those who want to
use SN for PR work related to ubuntustudio should feel wellcome to
brainstorm with everybody about the strategy of using these SocialNetworks.

*Set