[ubuntu-studio-devel] PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

set public at sakrecoer.com
Thu Oct 29 09:31:17 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-28 23:52, set wrote:
> blablabla zombr ands brains...

Not sure i came through correct yesterday. My apologies. The bottom-line
i feel that i left out is that, i will ask around my entourage. I don't
really know how to recruit engage people in any other form than Away
>From Keyboard. I will also try to think about content suited for the
website to be linked/posted on socialnetworks.

I personally don't feel comfortable with socialnetworks, but i see why
it is necessary to have a presence there and encourage anyone who using
them to give a bump for the ubuntustudio-cause whenever possible!

*set