[ubuntu-studio-devel] PR & Support: Where to fish for contributors?

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Wed Oct 28 08:58:18 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015, at 08:41 PM, set wrote:
> On 2015-10-27 11:04, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> > Where else?
> reddit?

I have very little experience with reddit, so I wouldn't know where to
start. How would we publish stuff in reddit?

> I think we should publish more often on the ubuntustudio-website, and
> have those articles/that content be syndicated to all the
> social-networks automagicaly with rss. But in general, make more noise
> about what is going on in ubuntustudio metaverse, software updates,
> work-flow think-thank, team-lead's latest announcement! etc...

I believe we have a plugin installed in our WP now, which makes it
possible to post to several places simultaneously. And, yes, we should
publish stuff more often, but to do that, we need someone who is willing
to work with this. I won't have the time to do anything beyond
publishing new releases, basically.