[ubuntu-studio-devel] Call for Final Beta Testing

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Sat Oct 24 10:04:39 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015, at 07:30 AM, Grant Frank Burton wrote:
> It was the hard-disk.... don't know why but when I change the hard-disk I
> could install from a USB drive.
>
> I install wiley well... I had to type live to get it going. Live session
> worked fine... install went fine. Error installing TVTime... already
> reported but the TV works better then ever... :-) Going to try to make a
> movie to see how it goes.
>
> Question
>
> Since I'm on a new system, Do I need to do the code of conduct thing
> again?
>
> Grant

Happy to hear you got things working.

The code of conduct is strictly for being able to use your Launchpad
account to the fullest (upload source code, and building stuff on your
own PPAs), so it is not related to an installed system you have at all.
But, you do need to keep a copy of your gnupg and ssh keys. If you lost
them, you'll need to make new ones and upload them to your launchpad
account. However, you will only need those when dealing with source code
(I think), so you may not actually need them, depending on what you are
aiming at doing. Doing testing doesn't actually require all of that - I
should find out exactly, and make stuff clearer on our wiki.