[ubuntu-studio-devel] Documentation for 16.04

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Oct 20 18:17:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:28:35 -0400, lukefromdc at hushmail.com wrote:
>Google docs should be avoided simply due to Google's massive tracking

First we should collect the needed information including such websites.

To the Ubuntu Studio troubleshooting site I added this link:

https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/752708-linux-commands-for-troubleshooting-linux-graphical-apps-for-beginners

Ghostery found 10 trackers, but the site is easy to read and
performs good. It gives a lot of basic hints I had to reply to noob
questions a trillion times. If you and I have more time, then we could
add the same information in our own words to the Ubuntu Studio help. To
this link words I e.g. would add  $ grep EE /var/log/Xorg.0.log , IOW
rewriting not only is useful to get rid of the trackers. Anyway,
writing needs much time and collecting useful information does need
less time and is a starting point.

Regards,
Ralf