[ubuntu-studio-devel] Documentation for 16.04

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Oct 20 10:22:31 UTC 2015

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:48:12 +0200, Set Hallstrom wrote:
>On 2015-10-20 11:41, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> Where can I find this user Wiki?
>
>https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio
>The "documentation" link on http://ubuntustudio.org will take you
>there. This could probably be optimized, it took me some time to find
>it aswell....

Thank you,

I linked to the Ubuntu TroubleShootingGuide,
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/TroubleShooting .
IMO it's more helpful to link to the Ubuntu TroubleShootingGuide and to
edit this site, if the troubleshooting is not limited to Ubuntu Studio.

Since I'm short in time, I can't contribute now, but at least I now
know were to go.

Regards,
Ralf