[ubuntu-studio-devel] Documentation for 16.04

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Mon Oct 19 19:54:39 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015, at 01:50 PM, Devin wrote:
> On 10/19/2015 04:57 AM, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> > Would anyone be interested in writing documentation for us?
>
> Have you asked around in the US (end-user) IRC?
>
> I am sure that they have lots of input.
>
> Devin

I'm not really looking for input as much as finding someone who is
willing to do some writing. There's plenty of experience among people on
this list, though I'm sure not everyone fancies themselves authors -
which is not really what you need to be anyway.

It may be a few days work, and those are a few days that I myself would
like to put on something else, if possible. This is just one of many,
many things that we have talked about forever, but nothing much has come
out of it. There's also the youtube tutorial video thing, which we have
made some pre-work for, but same thing there - someone needs to start
making videos :).