[ubuntu-studio-devel] Oh no, please not that again: Desktop Agnostic, Was: Re: Gedit

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:37:43 UTC 2015

In terms of the enlightenment team, they just released E20 and there is
lots of activity on the mailing list. I cant give you numbers but I have
seen a fair number of developers from samsung that are working with
enlightnement for the Tizen SDK and lots of new developers. Latest version
if i am not mistaken even includes support for wayland.

I get loads of emails on a daily basis from their mailing list so there is
quite a fair bit of activity going on.

Jonathan Aquilina