[ubuntu-studio-devel] Introduction.

Grant Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:28:18 UTC 2015

ok thanks

one thing new.... the terminal works different, I need a root terminal, I
done this a lot of times and never has this happen before. normally sudo is
enough.... Everything is correct. The TV works but the s-video and the
other input don't. even in TVTime it's not possible to change the input. So
I'll check the users list then move-on if there is no solution