[ubuntu-studio-devel] ubuntustudio-menu feature definition updated

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:09:00 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-20 11:57, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:> Reposting the link, just in case

On 2015-05-20 12:03, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> Screencaster fits well in the "recording" subcat

oh... recording subcat isn't planed for video.... then my POV is irrelevant.

On 2015-05-20 12:05, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> Btw, I just realized.
>
> The nice thing about submenus is that they will not show if no
> application belonging to that category is installed.
> However, if we put text descriptions in the menu, and we do not install
> certain applications, won't the text show all the time?
> This would make me opposed to this idea.

Yeah.... this is why i understood it was important to keep the menu
consistent with the workflows....

I have to digest all the info from today i think... :)

Have a great day/morning/noon/night y'all

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer