[ubuntu-studio-devel] menu layout

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:40:20 UTC 2015

Sorry Kaj, for the formatting of my previous message :/ And maybe not so
good formulated... I don't question you, i got confused <3 I hope that
got thru.

However, about introducing text in the separation. Perhaps if possible
it is a good idea. But then again, ATM when you hover the mouse on an
app, you get a description of the apps function. I'm not sure how
obvious this is to a beginner. But its a fairly common practice on
almost any OS i know.... I'm playing with the thought of how much of a
problem it really is NOT to have text in the separation...?

--
Set Hallstrom