[ubuntu-studio-devel] Introduction.

argumento argumento at masargumento.org
Fri May 15 20:36:57 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I've been using ubuntu studio for the past 9 months, previously I used
crunchbang, but I found the low latency kernel a pain to maintain. I've
been using GNU/linux for the last 3 years.

I'm answering to the call for contributors to ubuntu studio, I don't
know much about coding, but I can design, edit video and animate a
little (blender and Synfig). I'm from Mexico so english is not my first
language, but I could help with translations (to and from spanish) or
tutorial making.

You can check some of my work here: argumento.noblogs.org

I'd be happy to be of any help to the project.

Sincerely, Benjamín Argumento.