[ubuntu-studio-devel] [Blueprint ubuntustudio-video-x] ubuntustudio-video X

ttoine ttoine at ttoine.net
Tue May 12 10:58:43 UTC 2015

I agree, we need one simple and one advanced.

With kdenlive, however, come a lot of KDE dependencies. It will add weight
to install I so, and is not great for performance.

Blender is a desktop agnostic application, that is why it is my main
choice, + you can use it in jacks, sync transport with ardour, and many
more. Maybe we can create a custom user profile dedicated for video
editing, and have a standard launcher for 3D ?