[ubuntu-studio-devel] [Blueprint ubuntustudio-video-x] ubuntustudio-video X

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:49:05 UTC 2015

While we are at it with the ubuntustudio-video X, I would also like to
propose the following:

- Remove the "Audio editing" subcategory
- Remove inkscape
- Move Brasero and DVD styler to ubuntustudio-publishing-x

I can see why inkscape fits, since you might want to create title cards
and such, but i'm assuming that someone interested in video will also
want to have the graphic workflow. Same goes for "audio-editing". I
think i can comfortably state that Video sort of implies audio by nature.

What do you think?

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer