[ubuntu-studio-devel] Graphics Categories

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Mon May 11 05:39:32 UTC 2015

Ubuntustudio-menu 0.19 works just fine in MATE. My mate-menus
package is built with gtk3 like the rest of my MATE install, but
that's not one of my hacked packages so it should also work fine
with regular MATE built with gtk2. No need for custom layout
hackery-but that's NOT true for all DE's as you have noted. I
had plenty of trouble in cairo-dock last Fall and had to resort to
a custom layout file.