[ubuntu-studio-devel] Graphics Categories

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:25:29 UTC 2015

Ok, so technically its not a very good proposal :) You have to be
prepared to face some of these from me now in the beginning since i'm
not that much à jour on that level. But I'm glad i asked because your
answers made the frame more clear and tangible to me. I will take a
couple of days to explore the standard taxonomy and see if i can figure
out a way to bend that to our favour for the graphics/photo/etc... apps

Thank you for your precious input.
Have a great week y'all!

--
Set Hallstrom