[ubuntu-studio-devel] Graphics Categories

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Mon May 11 02:55:57 UTC 2015

One fix for menu item position bugs is to manually set them up in
the layout file for the MAIN menu, but this would require a package
that replaces, provides, and conflicts with the normal menu package.

I've done exactly this kind of editing in my own systems at need, but
never bothered to pack it up as a debian package due to that overwrite
mess.