[ubuntu-studio-devel] Our Set of Freedesktop Categories

Grant Frank Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:16:45 UTC 2015

trying to understand what's going on here. it appears to make more sense
then how things are now so.... I started going through the menus and
programs so I could formulate a question for you.

I open up Ardour and I felt like I just landed on the moon.... looks
nice....

What I was going to try was to edit the sound in a webcam video... ( I've
done this before)

harvid,  this is new to me so I will install the server and see how it goes.

Trying to organize this i can see is very, very, very hard so thank
you Ubuntu Studio Development team very, very, very much for what your
doing.

Looks good