[ubuntu-studio-devel] wily-dvd-i386.iso

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:30:40 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 1:38 AM, Grant Frank Burton <bbbabynet at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings all
>
> Today's Wily build live-install started like it should and it almost made
> it but the moment the desktop appeared, the installation stopped.

please link the *exact* iso's you are trying. i am testing
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntustudio/dvd/pending/wily-dvd-i386.iso
dated 09-Jun-2015 18:53 ...i booted the 32bit iso as normal, from the menu,
i selected "install", i *did* *not* select the installer to download
updates while installing. I also deselected installation of all the
specific ubuntu-studio metapackages, so that the installer would finish
quicker (i can install those later using the package manager of my choice,
from the running installation of 15.10). i had a timezone error popup that
i clicked "continue anyway" and the installation was underway. took
probably more like 25  minutes since i was doing the install in a VM here
on my laptop. anyways, 15.10 32 bit running here, as advertised... is that
the iso you tried? if not, please try it, and *share* the *exact* iso names
and dates you are trying.. thanks..

MH

likethecow.com