[ubuntu-studio-devel] wily-dvd-i386.iso

Grant Frank Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:18:13 UTC 2015

Hi Mike

I like to help with kdenlive & Ardour so I guess with JACK and video
inputs. ubuntustudio in general.... on a 32bit system.

Iv'e been downloading from here
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/340/builds/95273/downloads

with ZSYNC, Http and RSYNC. They all fail

Should I log-in at that page and write the installation failed?

I can't Set Up A Basic Developer Environment if I Can't install the program
right?