[ubuntu-studio-devel] wily-dvd-i386.iso

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sat Jun 6 20:25:16 UTC 2015

On Sat, 6 Jun 2015, Grant Frank Burton wrote:

> could it be because there is some stuff on my disk let over from the 64bit
> version of wily? also it's still listed in GRUB.... the error is after

Your 64 bit version is still listed in grub?... Ya, it would be because
you have yet to install anything on top of it, but you are booting from
USB stick so that should not matter.

> "collecting lsb crash data" or something like that... it goes by so fast I can't
> see it. then I think it say's starting live-install but there is a red "X" Think
> it's trying to send a report but because I'm trying to install the 32 bit version
> it's going crazy.
> Could that be it?

What is on the HD should not affect what is on the USB stick booting

Anyway, I am downloading the ISOs (32/64) and will have a go when I have
time.

How are you putting the ISO onto your USB stick?

www.ovenwerks.net