[ubuntu-studio-devel] Feature Definition Discussion: Multimedia Application Categorization

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu Jun 4 09:53:24 UTC 2015

I need to do another round of tables.

Issues:
* Some packages have more than one desktop file.
* we are only categorizing desktop files now, so only packages that have
them need to be displayed.

But, that doesn't include all aspects of categorization. debtags is a
great tool for categorizing beyond the menu, but I fear it is too much
at once, so perhaps better to begin with the desktop files only.

So, I will make new tables that only show packages with desktop files,
and a new column for the name of the desktop file.