[ubuntu-studio-devel] Missing feature & desktop recording

ttoine ttoine at ttoine.net
Wed Jun 3 16:37:22 UTC 2015

I don't have any issue with RecordMyDesktop with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. (except
that yes, you have to wait a bit to get the video).

An other solution to get the stream of Webcam or Firewire or any other
video source, is to use Open Broadcaster Software <https://obsproject.com/>,
and record instead of stream. However, you have to add a PPA at the moment
to install it. And of course, VLC is also a good solution, however it does
not capture the mouse pointer.

Antoine THOMAS
Tél: 0663137906