[ubuntu-studio-devel] Introduction.

Grant Burton bbbabynet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:01:32 UTC 2015

I got in as root, I just had to create a root password first.

to get my TV card to work I need to do this

sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/saa7134.conf

options saa7134 card=43 tuner=69

sudo rm /etc/modprobe.d/saa7134.conf
sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/options.conf

card=43
tuner=69

in other versions of Studio there was no need to be root but in Wily yes.

The TV works fine but..... I don't use the TV.... I use the s-video to
connect my camera. Now the s-video don't work, nor dose the other video
input.

I changed my hard disk and installed studio 14 again and I got everything
to work on the first try and there was no need to be root so.... I think
there is something different in this version that prevents video input.

Also my firewire Camera don't work nor dose any USB webcam.