[ubuntu-studio-devel] How wide spread is Linux spyware?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 13 19:02:30 UTC 2015

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:02:43 -0400, lukefromdc at hushmail.com wrote:
>It works for me, will show the Hushmail "keep alive" when running. All
>it shows is the IP address, but plugging that one in brings up
>Hushmail. Has worked fine on both Ubuntu Vivid and current Debian
>Unstable. for me.

Hahaha,

with the mouse I needed to move down a separator or what ever it's
called.

Now I see the real-time data.

If I now search package details with the keyword "www" or "http" etc.
not all URLs are shown. If I search for "http://ubuntustudio.org/",
"www.google.de" etc. it's shown, but assumed I wouldn't know the name,
how could I see all URLs?

Randomly I see "query.yahoo.apis.com" without using Yahoo and Ghostery
doesn't show it either.

I guess I need to read a tutorial.

Regards,
Ralf