[ubuntu-studio-devel] How wide spread is Linux spyware?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 13 11:16:24 UTC 2015

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:21:21 -0400, lukefromdc at hushmail.com wrote:
>One of the first things to do is install Wireshark, get it running

A long time ago I used wireshark successfully, but on my current
machine I only get it working to show the first action of enp3s0 (aka
eth0) and ppp0. The homepages FAQs aren't a help. I dislike to watch
the homepage videos that require flashplayer, even while I have Chrome
installed for this purpose.

Wireshark does count packages, but doesn't display information.
There's no list with timestamps.