[ubuntu-studio-devel] How wide spread is Linux spyware?

Jimmy Sjölund jimmy at sjolund.se
Sun Jul 12 10:11:37 UTC 2015

On Sunday, July 12, 2015, Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer at gmail.com> wrote:

> i think we need to set up
> some security FAQ. Perhaps Ralf and lukefromdc wants to search through
> the packages to establish a list of homecry software, vs. cool software?

I agree. I don't think Ubuntu Studio will within the current scope be the
studio and super secure system. However a good guideline or tutorial on how
to set up your system like for instance with Luke's experience would be
great. I see that purpose of providing a studio version would fit a need in
the world. But I don't think it would be the standard US distribution.

/Jimmy