[ubuntu-studio-devel] Good Night.

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:49:48 UTC 2015

For editing a video soundtrack I'd recommend  Ardour as well. You can
import a video in ardour, which appears as frames on the timeline and with
a separate video window, which allows you to pinpoint exactly where to add
or cut, fade in or out sounds and effects.
The problem I have with audacity is that it has no real time effects, which
makes it very time consuming to work with.
grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>