[ubuntu-studio-devel] Good Night.

Mike Holstein mikeh789 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:21:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 9:45 PM, Daniel Gallo Camacho <gallobajista at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Quisiera encontrar la mejor manera que ustedes me puedan dar el mejor
> soporte para ubuntu-Studio
> ya que de momento no me ha convencido en cuanto a programas de grabacion
> el audacity no es mucho de mi agrado .
>
> La plataforma Ubuntu _Studio es muy buena para el desempeño cotidiano
> ,para efectos de Audio profesional considero que les falta un poco , me
> pueden recomendar ustedes  algún usuario de ubuntu-studio con algún estudio
> de grabación y que use plataforma linux ?
>
> Muchas gracias espero me puedan contestar este mensaje .
>
> I would like to find the best way that you can give me the best support
> for ubuntu-Studio
> because currently it has not convinced me about the audacity recording
> programs is not much to my liking.
>
> Ubuntu platform _Studio is very good for everyday performance, for
> purposes of professional Audio I think they lack a bit, I can you recommend
> any user ubuntu-studio with a recording studio and use linux platform?
>
> Thank you very much I hope I can answer this message.

i use ardour with jack. if you are not used to using and configuring jack,
start there.. ardour is a full featured DAW. i use it, and the mixbus DAW
which is based on ardour. i, and the other volunteers in the support
community would be happy to field any detailed questions you have about
using jack with ardour. if you have not tried jack and ardour, try that
combination. thanks!

MH

likethecow.com