[ubuntu-studio-devel] Good Night.

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Thu Jan 8 03:07:37 UTC 2015

On Wed, 7 Jan 2015, Daniel Gallo Camacho wrote:

> I would like to find the best way that you can give me the best support for
> ubuntu-Studio
> because currently it has not convinced me about the audacity recording programs
> is not much to my liking.

Audacity is not a recording program. It is an editor. Ardour is a much
better tracking and recording program, which is why it is included.

> Ubuntu platform _Studio is very good for everyday performance, for purposes of
> professional Audio I think they lack a bit, I can you recommend any user
> ubuntu-studio with a recording studio and use linux platform?

It is quite usable. It does depend on what you want to do as a
professional. However, if all you have found in UbuntuStudio is audacity,
you have missed almost all of the professional recording tools included.
Look closer.

www.ovenwerks.net