[ubuntu-studio-devel] Why keeping the email thread is important and how to do it

set public at sakrecoer.com
Tue Dec 22 09:02:51 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-21 21:20, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> what is an email thread and why is it important especially on a
> developer's mailing list?

Thanks Ralf! It is confusing for the interlocutor to have to bounce up
and down to understand what the whizz is it it is about.... :D
especially when answering to digests..

On 2015-12-22 02:44, lukefromdc at hushmail.com wrote:
> Hushmail blocks unpaid users from access other than by the webpage,
> so email clients don't work.

But you can put the text-marker at the bottom of the message...?! :)

I rather see a wrongly formatted email, then /no/ email. But i think it
is very important to keep things as clear as possible, due to the time
we can save that way. :)

Constructive and friendly regards,
--
Set Sakrecoer