[ubuntu-studio-devel] Manual Test Cases

Ross Gammon retail at the-gammons.net
Thu Dec 17 07:13:25 UTC 2015

On 12/16/2015 09:34 PM, set wrote:
> Hi Ross, Hi List,
>
> I'm missing manual-test-cases for:
>
> Phatch - PHoto bATCH Processor
> http://photobatch.wikidot.com/
>
>> Phatch is an user friendly, cross-platform Photo Batch Processor
>
> and for
>
> Phatch Image Inspector
> http://photobatch.wikidot.com/image-inspector
>
>> Phatch is designed to support multiple exif tools.
>
> They are both included in the seed and part of the Photography tools in
> the Graphics workflow in Studio.
>
> When you find time, would you please file a bug-repport about the manual
> test case missing so i can write them and link the repports to the bug?
>
> Thank you! :)

Done - I don't like to hold up such productive people! See link on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Testing/Testcases

I only created one bug as I assume they are part of the same source
package. Confirming this is difficult when searching online reveals a
lot of broken links :-)

Let me know if it is not right to lump the two tests together in one
test case.

Regards,

Ross
PS: There is a link near the top of that page to report missing test
cases. You can always look at a previous bug to copy the style.