[ubuntu-studio-devel] Documentation: Tutorial Videos

lukefromdc at hushmail.com lukefromdc at hushmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:57:38 UTC 2015

Speaking of Kdenlive, kdenlive 15.12 just came out, it is free of most
of the bugs that made 15.08 so difficult to deal with. I've had good luck
with it myself and recommend it. Presu

That brings up the backport issue: a backport of 15.12 into Wily would
make Wily a lot more useful for video. I still remember the mess that
was Audacity 1.3.4 (sound editor) in UbuntuStudio Hardy, a problem that
was finally fixed by backporting Audacity 1.3.5 into Hardy.