[ubuntu-studio-devel] Documentation: Tutorial Videos

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Dec 15 20:40:57 UTC 2015

When I edited the Ubuntu Wiki I also linked to websites outside
of the Ubuntu universe, but it's not really smart to do so. Take a look
at Linux audio websites, it's not pleasant to visit them regarding of
too many outdated and much more dead links. IOW if we link to other
pages, then they could disappear or in case of YouTube they might not
available in some countries with a collecting society mafia. In Germany
YouTube seemingly block YouTube videos false positive, just in case it
could contain content that belongs to a collecting society, even if
the content is absolutely free.

Today I searched websites explaining how to split stereo WAV to mono
WAV and found bad and good howtos explaining SOX. I considered not to
add them as links to the Ubuntu Studio Wiki, since thy might fade away.

OT: Btw. is there something else to convert stereo WAV to mono WAV, but
SOX?