[ubuntu-studio-devel] Documentation: Tutorial Videos

set public at sakrecoer.com
Tue Dec 15 19:17:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Zequence suggested we produce a few basic video tutorials, such as how
to start jack, how do i import photos, how do i convert a video format
to another etc.. So i put it here on the list, for all of us to think
about. We can also use existing ones. Obviously, it's not so fun to use
tutorials specifically made for other distros/flavours. But in many
cases it may not matter too much if the video-tutor is not specifically
using ubuntustudio. However, if we bounce a few mails between each
other, we can gather a little database of useful existing links, that i
will try to compile on a wiki-page. And of course, your own videos would
be very welcome!!

I found this one that is probably made by one of us? or at least, the
person, namely Matt osmtutorial, is using ubuntustudio:
https://youtu.be/txO3J81mfIs

This is also a pretty nice video resource to learn music production on
GNU/linux:
https://www.youtube.com/user/LinuxMusic1

I'll make a video on basic photo development with rapid photo downloader
and darktable during the holidays! If you do something too, let us all
know! :)

Looking forward to read you,
--
Set Sakrecoer