[ubuntu-studio-devel] Ubuntu Studio and Pulseaudio

brian at linuxsynths.com brian at linuxsynths.com
Sat Dec 12 13:15:20 UTC 2015

Hi Ralf,

thanks for responding. I suppose I could do the dummy
package, and I'll take a look at it at some point.

For now, I *think*
another way to do this might be to just remove pulseaudio, and leave the
other related files. At some point, I'm sure the "apt-get autoremove"
will tell me if there are other things that can be removed safely...

brian

PS:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/wily/ubuntustudio-desktop [2]

> if you
remove this package nothing else should be removed. Anyway, you

perhaps want to keep the package, assumed for some reason Ubuntu
Studio
> will provide a useful upgrade with a new software bundle,
within the
> release. The meta-package at least could be useful, if you
do a release
> upgrade.

Links:
------