[ubuntu-studio-devel] Introduction to feature definition (for all you newcomers, and memory refresh for the rest)

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu Dec 10 10:36:21 UTC 2015

Btw, since we most certainly do not make use of all of our blueprints,
and many of them are not really specified for a single release (like
some of our applications), I will be doing some reorganization. I'd like
to make things as simple as possible now.

Once I'm done with that, I'd like us to do a bit of feature definition,
so that we are all on the same page once some heavy changes may be
implemented later in the cycle. So, give me a few days (I'm thinking
Monday the latest), before we can start with that.