[ubuntu-studio-devel] Elementary OS

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:44:49 UTC 2015

"Divided we fall, united we stand"
"We are because you are, and since you are, definitely I am"

I'm super happy with ubuntustudio. I'm not sure being able to get
economic compensation would further push the quality of ubuntustudio.
Look at what you guys have achieved without!!! Its a beautiful system!
Personally, i chose to join you guys because its a common effort freed
from interest. A remarkable concept that stands out in the modern
paradigm if you ask me.

Now that all my personal opinions are expressed, i'd like to add i
encourage anyone to take action when confronting frustration, rather
than just being.. well... frustrated. :) And i'm intimately convinced
that this discussion is perfectly suited to further push the line toward
the unreachable perfection.

Have a delicious week y'all!

--
Set