[ubuntu-studio-devel] Presentation, Set Hallstrom

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:12:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Set. I am a 35 years young half-swede half-swiss happy human.
I speak French, Swedish, Spanish, German and English fluently but
unfortunately i spell non of them very good. My main fields of action
are music and graphics, having a master in graphic design from ECAV in
Switzerland. I have been involved in quite a few PR, A&R and HR
assignments, such as for night clubs in Barcelona, and RMLL (aka LSM
Libre Software Meetings). I also have a good deal of experience as
conflict solver and technical supporter.

I'm interested in helping out and being a part of the dev crew.
Here is my CV:
http://set.hallstrom.ch

If you think i could fit among you, let me know what the next step is.

Yours,
--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer