[ubuntu-studio-devel] Fwd: Re: Call for contributors for the next two cycles

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Sun Apr 26 15:34:29 UTC 2015

> Hi Kaj,
>
> Now that Debian has been released, I should have some more time to help
> out with Ubuntu Studio.

That's great Ross. We could really use your skills.

> I had managed to get 1 or 2 manual test cases merged (thanks to Elfy)
> before I got busy in Debian, and am happy to kick that work off again.
> I think it might be a good idea that we make sure all of our packages
> are running any upstream unit tests at build time, and create some
> autopkgtests for packages that are missing them (I have some more
> learning to do for this last bit though).

On this area I don't have much of a clue myself. But, it sounds good to
me.
If you would like to take the lead on the subject of automatic testing,
then that would be great.

> I am also happy to continue with the work to categorise packages with
> debtags and desktop files.

That's great. And 'd like to join in on this effort too much more
actively in the future.