[ubuntu-studio-devel] Planning for next 2 cycles

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Sun Apr 26 10:58:24 UTC 2015

So, I've started making blueprints for the next LTS release, which is
due in one year. 16.04, codename X. I will not make blueprints
specifically for 15.10. Instead, we will consider the 15.10 as a sort of
beta for 16.04. 15.10 will of course need to be fully functional and
usable as all other Ubuntu Studio releases, but the main focus point is
the next LTS.

Here are the blueprints so far
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntustudio/+spec/ubuntustudio-topic-x

Before we go further with any more planning on our core and meta
categories, I would like it if we can settle on a way to proceed with
the choice, or rather choices of DE. I'll start a new thread on the
subject of us going desktop agnostic.