[ubuntu-studio-devel] Feature Spec Discussion: Introduce New Netinstall ISO

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu May 22 14:15:16 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014, at 03:27 PM, ttoine wrote:
> Are you really sure that we need to spend time on something that maybe
> only
> a very few of our users will be interested with ??
>
> Antoine

We, meaning who?

But, yes, I do feel that there is a good reason to have a minimal
install ISO.
And, if it's only a matter of writing a simple seed file, with only a
few additions - it's not going to take much time to maintain it.
It will require testing of course, for releases. But, that's mostly just
making sure it boots and installs.