[ubuntu-studio-devel] gphoto2

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Thu May 15 09:24:30 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014, at 03:58 PM, yves wrote:
> i tried to access to my digital camera Canon powershot N
> with ubuntustudio 14.04 64bits
>
> i can see it with lsusb:
> ~$ lsusb
> Bus 002 Device 005: ID 04a9:325e Canon, Inc.
> but nothing happens
>
> so i try with my laptop with ubuntusudio 14.04 32bit
> everything works
> the memory card is mounted in the filesystem
> gphoto2://[usb001:002]
>
> is there anything i can try?

Please report a bug, in a terminal:

ubuntubug <packagename>

I don't know which package is involved, since I don't really know how
auto-mounting works. I would bet this is a generic Ubuntu issue, and not
only involving Ubuntu Studio - in which case you can turn to any Ubuntu
related forum/channel/maillist to get clues.